Admission is open to all Indian students in Qatar, subject to the availability of seats.
Admission to new students in all the classes will be based on their performance in the Admission Test. The syllabus, date and time of the Admission Test will be informed well in advance.
On passing the test, there will be an interactive session between the Principal and the child in the presence of its parents. Once the admission is confirmed by the Principal, the parents should submit the following documents at the school office.
- Duly filled in Admission Form
- A photocopy of valid Residence Permit of the student
- A photocopy of the relevant pages of the student`s Passport
- A photocopy of the valid Health Card of the student
- A photocopy of student’s Birth Certificate.
- A photocopy of student’s Vaccination Chart
- Recent passport-size colour photographs of the student – 4 Nos. [Blue background]
- A photocopy of valid Residence Permit of both the parents
- A photocopy of the relevant pages of the parent`s passport
- Employment letter from the student’s sponsor’s work place
After the submission of the relevant documents, fees should be remitted at the School Office and books and uniforms should be collected from the school store. If the child requires transportation, parents should meet the Transport Co-ordinator and check the availability of seats before making the payment of the Transportation fee.
Age Limit for admission as on 31 March
|For Admission to Class||Minimum Age||Class I||5+ years|